Assignment 1: Proposal
Due Week 3 and worth 150 points
Note: Refer to scenarios and readings from previous weeks in order to complete this assignment.
Imagine that you just created a new start-up company. You want to compete in the growing industry of drone navigation systems. VectorCal is the only major company in the field. You also want to be a leaner, faster version of a company that you view as being too slow and costly. Note: you may create and /or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write 3page paper in which you:
- Describe the new start-up company that you have created. Include in your description the nature of your company, its mission and vision, your companys product, an analysis of your staff, and your target clientele.
- Criticize VectorCals forecasting method. Determine the appropriate forecasting approach for your company. Provide a rationale to support your determination.
- Suggest the semi-variable, allocated, and indirect costs that you should address in the startup phase of your company. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment mustfollow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, doublespaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date.The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the characteristics of government contracting that affect pricing and what is considered fair and reasonable pricing.
- Outline the process to forecast the likely price of an acquisition, calculate semi-variable costs, and allocate direct and indirect costs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in cost and price analysis.
- Write clearly and concisely about cost and price analysis using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|