Write a 4-7 sentence summary of the following works. Include plot, theme, and any historical or cultural aspects that are important. Discuss why you think this is a significant or is not a significant piece of literature. Do not use outside criticism.
1) Robert Frost, “Mending Wall”
2) Sherwood Anderson, “Hands”
3) William Faulkner, “A Rose for Emily”
4) William Faulkner, “Barn Burning”
5) Ernest Hemingway, “The Snows of Kilimanjaro”
6) Eudora Welty, “Petrified Man”
7) Zora Neale Hurston, “The Gilded Six-Bits”
8) Langston Hughes, “Theme for English B”
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|