Prepare a 2-3 page analysis by answering the questions below. Be sure to cite your references using APA format.
Assume that the Bank of Ecoville has the following balance sheet and the Fed has a 10% reserve requirement in place:
Balance Sheet for Ecoville International Bank
Cash $33,000 Demand Deposits $99,000
Now assume that the Fed lowers the reserve requirement to 8%.
1. What is the maximum amount of new loans that this bank can make?
2. Assume that the bank makes these loans. What will the new balance sheet look like?
3. By how much has the money supply increased or decreased?
4. If the money multiplier is 5, how much money will ultimately be created by this event?
5. If the Fed wanted to implement a contractionary monetary policy using reserve requirement, how would that work?
Address the questions above, showing your calculations. Develop your analysis in Microsoft Excel format. Enter non-numerical responses in the same worksheet using textboxes.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|