Directions: Please answer each of the following questions. Please ensure that your responses are at least 3 to 5 sentences in length.
1. What four functions are performed by nucleic acids?
2. Describe three differences in the structure of DNA and RNA.
3. List the sequence of events that takes place when a DNA message is translated into protein.
4. What is a silent mutation? Provide an example.
5. Name the four stages of mitosis and describe what occurs in each stage.
6. Define the terms zygote, fertilization, and homologous chromosomes.
7. List three differences between mitosis and meiosis.
8. What is the difference between probability and possibility?
9. In your own words, describe Mendels Law of Segregation.
10. What is a Punnett square?
PART II: ESSAY
Directions: Write a 1 to 2 page, double-spaced paper in 12 pt. font in response to the following question. Find one article using AAUs LIRN (library) to use as support. Please use APA format. Please visit the Academic Resource Center for an effective guide on how use LIRN and for concise APA guidelines.
Stem cell research has been very controversial in the past decade. There are many benefits of stem cells that could potentially save lives for people diagnosed with cancer, individuals who need lung transplants, and etc. Please look up the article titled, Stem Cell Engineering 101 using LIRN and summarize what you learned. The articles information is found below:
- Publisher: American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Author: Monk, Jonathan
- ISSN: 03607275
- Location: United States
- Source: Chemical Engineering Progress, 106(11), 35p.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|