Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
TASK: Lesson Journal 2 (Lesson 2, 3, 5)
Bundle all of the journal answers into ONE combined response: that is, submit ONE response. Answer the following in a brief but COMPLETE paragraph for each question: Start with a topic sentence / controlling idea.Provide the response in a paragraph of at least 5 sentences, but in any case, write enough to provide a complete analysis. Note the key spokesman or leader for the religious view. Explain the key facts or ideas or principles.Dont ask a question: Provide an answer. If you cite any outside sources or paraphrase someone elses ideas, cite the source in APA format. Cite references to facts which are not common knowledge, defined by the awareness of the average guy in this class.
Lesson 3 (Chapter 3-African Religions):
1. Explain the difference(s) between the African idea of a High God from the similar role Native American religions.
2. Explain whether the function played by ancestors in native African religions may be considered gods or deities in terms of the definition of a religion found in the Introduction to the text.
3. Explain why the rites of passage in the African religions is important in the relationship between the deity and the human being.
4. Explain the role of divination and the role of spirits in an African religion as a means for talking to god.
Lesson 4 (Chapter 5-Jainism):
1. Explain the movement begun by Mahavira as a reaction to classical Hinduism. That is, explain the reasons causing the rise of Jainism in historical, cultural, etc. terms. (Skip ahead to Hinduism for the background.)
2. Explain how one may free oneself from the cycle of endless lives.
3. Explain the greatest contribution made by Jainism which could be said to influence the future study of world religions in general.
Lesson 5 (Chapter 7-Sikhism):
1. Explain why Sihkism appears to represent an amalgamation, a mixture, of Hinduism and Islam. In your answer suggest whether Hinduism or Islam is the predominant influence.
2. Explain the historical and cultural factors which support a warrior image in Sikhism.
Principles of right and wrong in behavior
1. Choose one of the parables and explain the moral of the story in laymans terms and explain how you know this is the moral.
2. Were any of the parables harder to understand than the others? Which one and what made it harder? What is your guess at what it means?
3. The parables of Jesus here are from The King James version of the Bible. How would you describe the language/word choice of those parables? How did the language or word choice help or hinder your reading/understanding of the parables?
4. If morals are principles of right and wrong, how else do we gain these principles besides from religious teachings?
This question first appeared on Write My Essay
The post WEEK_2 Essay Dissertation Research Help appeared first on Write my Essay | I need help with my School Assignment.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|