Create a diagram in which you illustrate the energy flow among organisms of a food chain in a particular ecosystem.
Select an ecosystem, ‘ the Everglades.”
Determine the interdependency of life in your ecosystem by examining its organisms.
Include the following in your diagram:
- List the organisms that can be found in your ecosystem.
- Identify the structure and function of the main organs in at least two organisms, and indicate why they are suited for that environment.
- Label major organisms that live in your selected ecosystem: P for producers, C for consumers, and D for decomposers.
- Name the types of consumers in your ecosystem.
- List the food chains associated with your ecosystem. Address the following items:
- Name of the plant or animal
- What it eats
- What eats it
- How it adapts to the ecosystem
- Describe the ecosystem’s population growth and regulation through community interactions.
- Evaluate potential hazards caused by humans that might affect your ecosystem’s stability, such as environmental pollution.
Include labels and associated details in the diagram.
Format your diagram consistent with APA guidelines.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|