Structural Empowerment Paper
The saga of Teds leadership at Wine Lovers Enterprise
You are to help Ted address his role as relationship builder. Interface the plan you have created in the leader vs. manager assignment with a plan for Teds need to address the potential threats to workforce harmony as well as his new business consultants. Emphasize his role as leader and what he can do to build his relationship with his employees so thathe empowers his managers and workforce to implement his vision for the company.
The goal of this paper is to have students link the concepts of Ted as a social architect, change agent, and individual to Ted as a relationship builder. Think of a relationship builder as a leader who aligns people to his or her vision. Again, students will write from the leaders perspective.
Remember that in order to determine strategic direction, the leader must look inward, outward, forward and beyond.
Students will create a Leadership Plan in which students will discuss how Ted can create structural empowerment in his environment.
Discuss the role of Ted as a leader to motivate, empower, communicate and develop teams
· Discuss how Ted should address cultural diversity within the organization;
- Discuss the areas in the original plan that would require change to accommodate Teds role as a relationship builder.
- Students are expected to be creative but realistic in applying the concepts from the course to expand Teds environment and leadership role.
Required Formatting of the Structural Empowerment Paper:
- This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and three to four pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructors name;
- Include references with at least one reference other than the textbook;
- Use headings;
- Writing is expected to be clear and concise;
- This paper is to be written in the third person. There should be no words in the paper such as I, we or you;
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|