Loaded dice? You might be suspecting that you have a loaded die. To test this assumption, you roll the die 300 times and observe the frequency of occurrence of each of the faces:
Face value Occurrence
At a 5% significance level, do you have sufficient sample data evidence to believe that the die is loaded?
– Draw graphs and charts when appropriate and necessary to demonstrate your reasoning! Label all graphs and charts!
– Display formulas. Write complete sentences to summarize your conclusions.
– If use any table values, clearly state which tables you used (e.g. Table A-2, etc.).
-Attach excel output when appropriate or necessary (e.g. a scatterplot, etc.)
HYPOTHESIS TESTING QUESTIONS
Your work for all statistical hypothesis testing questions should include the following:
1. Established Ho and Ha.
2. Summary statistics (either computed or given in the problem)
3. The name of the test (e.g. 2sampleTtest or T-test about correlation, etc.)
4. A formula to compute a test statistic (e.g. 1Prop-Z test statistic, etc.)
5. A p-value of the test and/or a critical value from a statistical table.
6. Clearly state the decision rule you use the reach a conclusion. (You may have to sketch a graph to show rejection regions.) Do you Reject Ho or do you Fail to Reject Ho?
7. State your conclusion in plain language. Use complete sentences.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|