serious help needed
Imagine you are a policymaker or city council member and are actively involved in improving the lives of the vulnerable. Via the first two written assignments, you have already selected one vulnerable population, which is in need of a new program or service within your community. You will research and design a presentation (APA style Paper or PowerPoint Presentation), which you will present at the next city meeting to advocate for your special population group.
The Final Project should demonstrate an understanding of the reading assignments, class discussions, as well as your own research and application of new knowledge. It must contain the following elements below and be re-written in your own words (you are welcome to refer to your previous assignments for guidance, but do not copy and paste from them):
1. A description of why this population group is vulnerable and in desperate need for help within your community.
2. Identification of the health service needs of this special population.
3. In order to support your claims and opinions, cite statistical data obtained from the county health department, state health department, and/or other organizations and agencies.
Design a model program or service, which is needed to improve the lives of your chosen population within your community. Remember to design a new program not currently existent within your community. In your design, include the following:
1. A description of the continuum of care level (preventive, treatment, or long-term care) your program or service fall into and how it meets the needs of your selected group.
2. An analysis of the delivery modes of health services to be included.
3. A discussion regarding the multidisciplinary approach that is incorporated into the program.
4. An analysis of the role of legal and ethical requirements in the design of the program.
5. Identification of a minimum of two community agencies/organizations you would like to partner with in some way(s) in order to implement this program/service. Explain why you would like to partner with these organizations and how can they help or benefit you with the implementation of your program/service.
6. Analysis of the current funding sources for provision of health services to this special population. Discuss the use of integrated funding. Based on your research, identify a minimum of two funding sources that may potentially provide monetary sponsorship for your program or service. Explain why these entities would be likely funding sources.
Be detailed and convincing in describing the above elements, as you are attempting to win as much support from the attending members as possible.
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Students name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructors name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least six scholarly sources, not including the textbook.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|