. The objective of the project is to investigate long term changes (at least several- month long) in stream flow patterns due to precipitation in a particular watershed. will analyze a different watershed for which stream flow data and precipitation data are available for the specific period, and present results in a written paper. Watersheds and time periods of analysis should be selected to answer a question about changes in stream flows in response to changes in crop production practices or urbanization or IDF curve development. The paper will include
- An abstract (overview of your work and conclusion)
- An introduction (that will provide a statement of objective and justification for the watershed and time period selected)
- Descriptive information on the watershed (size, location, land cover) and data sources
- Hydrological analysis of this watershed (real precipitation and flow data for the specific watershed must be presented, and this part must include detailed calculation between precipitation and runoff flow).
- Results, discussion of results, including discussion of scientific articles that provide relevant explanation for any of the patterns observed.
- References (including all citations you used in your report)
The paper should be about 12 pages (Time new roman, 12) in length.
- The written report will be double-spaced. The first part should concisely describe the nature of the problem that will be addressed.
- Components of Project
- Well-organized structure
i. Statement of objective
ii. Justification of the watershed you selected
iii. Literature review of hydrologic analysis of the watershed
iv. Quality of writing
- Descriptive information on the watershed (size, location, land cover, show a decent geographical map, and data sources
- Hydrological analysis of this watershed
i. Real precipitation and flow data in a table for the specific watershed
ii. Detailed calculation of precipitation, runoff flow and other hydrological processes (e.g., IDF curve development).
- Results and Conclusions
i. Results analysis of your calculation including some figures such as hydrograph hyetograph, IDF curves (for design concerns) etc.
ii. Show your conclusion based on your analysis
- Reference need to use websites like USGS ,NOAA, USDA, ARS, AND USNRCS
- ALSO THE PROJECTS HAS TO HAVE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|