Social workers participate in a field that is considered applied. This means that, by definition, their work involves hands-on interactions with clients. How can social workers determine which methods to apply in the situations they face with clients? Research can help social workers to inform these decisions. Research documents effectiveness of social work methods through testing and examination of results among different populations. Through awareness of current research, social workers can gain insight to inform their practice.
For this Assignment, select a peer-reviewed, empirical article that addresses a specific social work intervention. Review the article and focus on each section, confirming your comprehension as you go.
Submit by Day 7 a 2- to 3-page paper in which you address the following:
- Identify the research question(s).
- Describe the population that was studied.
- Describe the research method(s) or intervention(s) that the researcher(s) used.
- Explain the findings of the study.
- Describe the suggestions the researcher(s) made for future study.
- Critique the study, describing questions you still have, and explaining how the study might influence your practice as a social worker.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|