research essay corporate sustainability reporting word limit 2500 words excluding abstracts
Research Essay: Corporate sustainability reporting
Word limit: 2500 words (excluding abstracts and references)
1. Provide a summary of the purpose of Corporate Sustainability Reporting by referring to the Global Reporting Initiatives Sustainability Reporting Framework (G3.1) available at https://www.globalreporting.org/resourcelibrary/G3.1-Guidelines-Incl-Technical-Protocol.pdf
2. Critique Stakeholder Theory and Legitimacy Theory that you have learnt in this subject (See Deegan, 2009, Financial Accounting Theory, pp. 318-378) and the literature about the empirical application of the two theories published in academic journals (see Referencing and Style Item 2.2 on page 2) in explaining the motivators for corporate voluntary sustainability reporting practice
3. Identify two multinational companies from the Global 500 in 2012 (available at http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/global500/2012/full_list/index.html) and compare their reporting on economic, environmental and social aspects in their annual reports and standalone sustainability reports for the reporting year 2011
4. Discuss how legitimacy is managed through reporting by the two companies (in Item 3 above) from the perspectives of Stakeholder Theory and Legitimacy Theory
1. Global Reporting Initiative website
2. Global 500 companies in 2012
3. Deegan, C. Financial Accounting Theory, 3rd Ed, McGraw Hill 2009
4. VU library
reference in Harvard style..
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|