reports 5275283 2
The World Bank is currently advising newly industrialized countries on how to encourage growth and they have asked for your help.
- Using the Internet, library, or other resources, research and briefly explain 23 methods currently being used to encourage economic growth for the typical firm in Hong Kong and for the typical firm in Singapore.
- Which of these methods of encouraging growth would you suggest for the typical company in Hong Kong and Singapore?
- Explain the rationale for your choice.
- APA Format and 4-5 pages
This assignment will also be assessed using the Common Assessment criteria provided here.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading
You will select a company from this list, and you will analyze the companys financial performance, highlighting accounting principles and methods learned in this course. This project requires you to present, review, and analyze the organizations published annual reports and related footnotes for the last 2 years. Specifically, your paper will cover the following:
- Discuss methods used to account for assets, liabilities, and shareholder equity, and explain how the companys inventory valuation method affects reported results.
- Explain the companys approach to internal controls, and assess its compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Prepare and interpret the results of horizontal and vertical analyses of the financial statements.
- Prepare and interpret the results of at least 5 ratios, 1 from each of the following categories:
- Profit Ratios
- Debt Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Assess the companys overall financial performance and the integrity of its internal controls.
- Discuss how various stakeholdersinternal and externaluse information contained in the financial statements for decision making.
Include the last 2 years of published financial statements as Appendices to your report. Do not include the entire Annual Reports.
Present your findings as a Word document of 56 pages formatted in APA style.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head and title in all capital letters.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and it must be double-spaced between paragraphs. The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 56 pages. In-text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.
- Appendices: Include the last 2 years of the companys published financial statements.
This assignment will be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
Fortune. (2014). Fortune 500 2014. Retrieved from http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|