Assignment 2: Final Project
The purpose of this assignment is to utilize what you learned thus far. To do that you will be writing an essay.
One way in which psychology examines issues in life-span development is to review current research on related topics. For this assignment you will review current research and provide a critical evaluation on that research through an annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography is simply a brief summary and analysis of the journal article reviewed. For more information on the required format of the bibliography please click on annotated bibliography template.
You will need to find research articles located in scholarly journals. Scholarly journal articles are also referred as primary source peer reviewed articles. A scholarly journal article can be found in the South University Online Library. To find more information regarding utilizing the South University Library and accessing scholarly journal articles click on Library Guide. What cannot be used for this assignment are web pages, magazines, newspapers, text books, and other books. Finally, current research for our purposes is an article that was published within the last 5 to 6 years.
Remember this is a course on human development so when looking for articles make sure that it is related to the subject matter covered in the course. Include one or more of the following as topic areas in your search:
- Major developmental theories across the lifespan
- Nature of geographic, gender, social, cognitive, emotional, and developmental factors during each period of development
- Developmental factors that impact one another.
- Historical and current trends in development
- Current trends which may differentially impact the future development of populations in the United States
- Social, and diversity issues related to developmental psychology
For this assignment you will find 2 journal articles for each of these age groups:
- Older Adults
The annotated bibliography should include for each article.
- Write a 2 paragraph summary for each article.
- Write a 1-2 paragraph analysis and evaluation for each article found.
- Make sure to integrate what you learned in your course readings in that analysis
Summary: For week 5 you will also write a summary (1-2 pages) of what you learned from your research on the different age groups (including week 3 age groups) as seen from the life-span perspective. To assist in the development of this summary answer the following questions:
- After reviewing the current research in the various age groups what similarities did you find in the types of research and what was being studied? What differences did you find?
- Based on your course readings what developmental theories did you find that were applicable?
- Explain how the life-span perspective provides a way of better understanding the research reviewed.
- Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary.
- Used APA format including:
- Title page
- Double space
- Reference page
- Cited and referencing all sources using the APA format.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|