For the Unit 6 Assignment you will compose a 500 word essay based upon your observations of a political or governmental meeting, speech, gathering, or similar activity that concerns either civil rights or civil liberties.
You will need to first identify an activity that you will be able to attend. Examples of relevant activities include political speeches, town/city council meetings, school board meetings, political rallies or protests, public forums, or any similar activity that include topics pertinent to either civil liberties or civil rights. If you have any questions regarding the viability of the activity that you have in mind, contact the instructor. Though it is not preferable, you may choose to view a recorded version of the activity (speeches, Congressional proceedings, political rallies, and similar events are often available online) if your schedule precludes you from attending a live event.
Within a 1500 Word essay please include:
- An introduction.
- Describe the observed political event in detail, including the environment and people involved.
- Describe how the event is directly related to the study of civil liberties or civil rights and how one may better understand these topics by attending a similar event.
- Make note of any aspects of the event that seemed confusing to you and/or any questions that came to mind during the observation.
- Support your answer(s) with information obtained from the text and at least one academic source.
- A conclusion.
- Correct grammar and syntax
- APA format
The Assignment should be at least 1500 words, and must use and cite the text and primary documents as sources. Cite the work internally and in full reference at the end, following APA style guidelines. Citation is important to build the definitions, demonstrate your research, and to make it clear which ideas are yours and which are from the source. Check with the KU Writing Center for APA style tips and assistance.
A special feature is available to help you with reviewing your Unit 6 Assignment for plagiarism. When you submit your Assignment to the Unit 6 Dropbox, your Assignment will automatically be analyzed by the plagiarism detection tool, Turnitin. Soon after you submit your Assignment, you will be able to view the Turnitin Originality Report. Originality Reports provide a summary of matching or highly similar text found in a submitted paper. When an Originality Report is available for viewing, an icon will appear in the report column of the Assignment Inbox. Originality Reports are only available in the InBox. For this reason, you will need to download the report prior to the grading of the Unit 6 Assignment. To do this, click on the print icon at the bottom of the Originality Report. This will prepare a readable, PDF version of the Originality Report that you can save to your computer.
Submitting Your Assignment
When you are ready to submit it, go to the Unit 6 Dropbox and complete the steps below:
- Click the link that says Submit an Assignment.
- In the Submit to Basket menu, select Unit 6: Dropbox.
- In the Comments field, make sure to add at least the title of your paper.
- Click the Add Attachments button.
- Follow the steps listed to attach your Word document.
To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|