Methods of Inquiry
The principle methods of inquiry are divided into two broad, distinct categories: those that reconstruct the past and those that discover or create new knowledge. Based on your reading answer the following questions:
- What are methods of inquiry and how are they used in criminal investigation?
- Describe the steps to reconstruct a case and use an example to illustrate the concepts.
- Describe how reconstructing a crime scene can aid in understanding the fundamentals of criminal investigations. Keep in mind the fundamentals are identifying witnesses, offenders, connecting evidence from the scene to the offender and victim, and but not limited to apprehending the offender(s).
- APA format and Style
- 5 pages, include Title and Reference page
- 1 resource, can include textbook
- Standard American English Grammar, sustained point of view throughout the writing
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|