https://myindividualtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/output-onlinepngtools-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://myindividualtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/output-onlinepngtools-300x60.png admin2023-03-20 23:53:302023-03-20 23:53:30need be completed march 13
need be completed march 13
Project two :Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of three (3) adult learning theories that you have studied throughout the course. Evaluate the soundness of each theory in the way it addresses its target learner audience, related teaching and learning environment, and the adult learning processes. ?
- Develop your own adult learning theory in which you:
- Indicate related theories to which you subscribe and thus have influenced your new theory. Justify your response.
- Describe the target learner audience, related teaching and learning environment, and the learning processes that your new theory seeks to address.
- Determine the primary manner in which your theory would serve a particular population.
- Analyze the existing void within adult learning theories that your new theory seeks to fill.?
- Predict the future path of the field of adult education, and suggest whether or not existing learning theoriesincluding yourswould address the challenges of serving a diverse adult learner population. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Recommend an approach to designing an inclusive theory for adult learning. ?Defend or challenge the following assertion: ?One inclusive theory would meet the needs of adult learners within McLuhans global village. ?Justify your response.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|