The CEO heard about your lunchtime discussion with the supervisors and managers when metrics were discussed. He would like you to help him prepare a PowerPoint presentation that he could use at the next board of directors meeting to link the day-to-day new metrics you suggested using to the bigger picture metrics that CEO’s, CFO’s and Board members would better relate to.
Create a presentation using the following format:
- 10–12 PowerPoint slides
- Eye-catching graphics, clip art, and charts
- A minimum of 100–150 words per slide of speaker notes
Content should include the following:
- Specifically describe the linkage between the following pairs of metrics (Note: In each pair, the first metric is the kind of measurement the supervisors and managers would monitor and be evaluated on, and the second is the bigger picture metric the CEO, CFO, and board of directors may monitor.):
- Dollar amount of WIP inventory: Return On Assets (ROA)
- Order lead time to customers: Cash flow requirements or cash conversion cycle
- Cycle time: Return On Assets (ROA)
- Changeover time: Inventory turn
- Inventory turn: Profit
- For each pair, describe how a meaningful change in the first metric will impact the second metric.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|