Write an essay of 150-200 words answering the following questions.
1. You have taken a job as production manager in the electronics plant your
company has just bought in Hungary. Your subordinates will be local workers,
and your primary goal is to increase their productivity through increasing their
motivation. Which motivational theories would you use? Are there any you think
would not apply? Why?
2. Is the use of positive reinforcement always the best approach to motivational
problems? When might other types of “consequences” be more appropriate?
3. Examine some of your own goals. How did you set them? Were they effective in
motivating your performance? If you analyze them in terms of goal-setting theory,
how would you change the way you set them in the future?
4. Both equity and expectancy theory suggest that individuals make conscious,
reasoned choices concerning their performance. When would a person be most
likely to do this? Have you ever seriously analyzed a work situation in the ways
suggested by these theories and then changed your behavior as a result?
5. Which motivational forces are stronger: Push or Pull? Or are they Equal? How
might their relative strength change with different circumstances? Why?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|