For details, see the attachment.
Facebook is a very popular web based social media application. In this programming assignment, you will use Hash Table and Hashing Functions to design and implement a micro-version of Facebook.
Specifically, your program must provide options (or GUI) for users to choose the following operations:
- Create a person record of the specified name. (You may assume that no two people have the same name.)
- Record a person as a new friend. (Make a friend.)
- Remove a person from the friend list. (Unfriend)
- Search a person’s name to list his/her friend list. (he/she may or may not be your friend.)
- Enter two person’s names to check whether the two people are friends. (Print “Yes” or “No”)
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|