10-15 SLIDES WITH 100-200 WORD SPEAKER NOTES AND REFERENCES. NO PLAGARISM. PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
The CEO, knowing that professional logistics expertise has been missing from her organization, has asked you to prepare a PowerPoint Presentation of 10–15 slides for the rest of the senior and middle management teams. In it, she has asked that you pick a mass merchandiser with international retail locations that your firm may be delivering to.
The heart of the PowerPoint should be an overview of the steps that are needed to make a good location decision, whether it is for an additional manufacturing facility in some other state or country, or a new distribution center location in another state or country.
She asked that you use this made-up data to base your presentation on. Being a stickler for formatting, she requires that you do the following:
- Use a colored background for your slides
- Have few words but lots of eye-catching graphics, clip art, or pictures on each slide
- Have speaker notes of 100–200 words for each slide
- Assume the presentation should last 30–45 minutes and should have 10–15 slides
The data to base the presentation on is as follows:
- The retailer has 200 retail locations all over the United States.
- Right now, all shipments come from the East Coast manufacturing plant finished goods warehouse.
- Western United States sales growth rates are expected to be double that of the Eastern United States.
- The retailer has a total of 50 stores located outside of the United States, mostly in Europe, where population growth is averaging 1% a year.
- It has no retail locations in India, China, or Mexico, where on average, population growth is averaging 10% into the future.
- Your product is a “high-cube” product, like a refrigerator or color television.
- The raw materials for your manufacturing facility are also high-cube and have a lot of cardboard packaging (which takes up space) to protect the high-dollar value components that the factory buys.
Finally, the CEO reminds you that this presentation is meant to be a how-to guide for the overall decision-making process that you will be using in your future assignments.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|