Unit outcomes addressed in this activity:
· Describe the characteristics of a prokaryotic genome
· Describe the roles of various microorganisms in our world
· Select appropriate methods to study microorganisms
· Analyze the role of microbes in human disease and public health
Course outcome practiced with this Assignment:
Discuss principles of microbial genetics in health science.
Instructions : Prepare an outline of the final Project that you will submit for Unit 9. The outline must contain the following:
1. Title of the paper
2. Reason why you chose this pathogen
3. Three (3) main ideas/points that will be discussed
· The viewpoint and purpose of this Assignment should be clearly established and sustained.
· Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
· Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
· Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
· Use the APA style 6 for all citations.
· More details can be found in the GEL 1.1 Universal Writing Rubric.
Unit 3 Assignment, Final Project: Part I Grading Rubric =
44 points Assignment Requirements Points possible
· The viewpoint and purpose of the Assignment are clearly stated 016
· Clearly identifies the reason for choosing pathogen 012
· Provides at least three main ideas for the paper 016
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|