write a 3000 word paper on Rodriguez v Colorado. The paper should advocate for an outcome in the case, either for the plaintiff or the defendant.
** please do not use outside sources** only government articles and united states articles from government website***
please see attached article in regards to the case the paper must about.
In advocating for either the plaintiff or defendant, you will need to include all of the following:
- A proposed outcome to the case
- An explanation of the relevant facts of the case
- An explanation of why you propose the outcome you do
- Argument in favor of that explanation
- Explanations of why you do not propose other possible outcomes
In other words, you should approach this paper as similar to a judicial opinion; you want to take a side, explain why you take that side, and persuade the reader that your side is right.
Some miscellaneous guidelines:
- Any claim that comes from somewhere else (besides my lectures) should be cited. You are welcome to cite any case, law, or piece that weve read in this class. Clear any other citations with me.
- You are welcome to use any citation method you want, as long as I can follow it. I strongly encourage using a bibliographic manager (e.g. Zotero, Endnote, &c.).
- 3000 words is usually about 10 double-spaced pages of 12-point text in a normal font with normal margins.
- You are being evaluated primarily on the quality of your argument. Readability is a secondary concern, but not a tertiary one.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|