journaling exercise 1
This assignment prepares you for the final Microsoft PowerPoint assignment in M5: Assignment 1. Throughout this course, you have learned to apply a variety of critical thinking techniques to explore and assess contemporary issues.
Often, you may get the best results using a multistep process that provides adequate time to think, write, research, and rewrite. For this assignment, you will review the article by Peter Singer titled Americas Shame, which you will also use in M5: Assignment 1.
Using the Argosy University online library resources, review the article by Peter Singer.
- Singer, P. (2009). Americas shame. The Chronicle of Higher Education, 55(27). B6B10. (EBSCO AN 37137370)
Complete the following:
- Record and describe six of your initial impressions of the article in a journal format.
- Identify and critically analyze the roots of these impressions, i.e., emotional, value based, or fact based. Record these as part of your journal notes. Do note you will use these points for M5: Assignment 1.
- Support your statements with examples and appropriate scholarly references.
You can use the Cornell Note-taking tools to complete this assignment. This tool has been widely used to systematically format and organize notes. Review the link below to see how it works.
- Burke, J. (n.d.). Cornell notes. English Companion. Retrieved from
Download and review the blank Cornell Notes Template.
Write a 23-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|