1. Last year, nine employees of an electronics company retired. Their ages at retirement are listed below. Find the mean retirement age, to the nearest year.
55 77 64 77 69 63 62 64 85
2. A store manager kept track of the number of newspapers sold each week over a seven-week period. The results are shown below.
27 30 201 152 218 212 239
Find the median number of newspapers sold.
3. Last year, nine employees of an electronics company retired. Their ages at retirement are listed below.
59 65 72 51 55 64 77 58 59 Find the Mode
4. The amount of time (in hours) that Sam studied for an exam on each of the last five days is given below. Find the mean study time.
1.7 5.2 8.7 2.4 4.9
5. The distances (in miles) driven in the past week by each of a company’s sales representatives are listed below.
45 70 142 268 352 290
Find the median distance driven.
Please cite all sources and provide a reference list at the end of your paper.
The following items will be assessed in particular:
- Your ability to calculate the mean, median, and mode from a set of data.
- Your ability to choose the most appropriate measure of central tendency for a particular set of data.
- Your ability to explain the difference between the mean, median, and mode.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|