introduction software architecture
Case Study 1: Introduction to Software Architecture
Read the following case studies in the article titled CaseStudy1IntroductiontoSoftwareArchitecture.pdf and complete this case study assignment.
· 4.1 Case Study 1: Key Word in Context
· 4.2 Case Study 2: Instrumentation Software
· 4.3 Case 3: A fresh View of Compilers
The article is an overview of the topic of software architecture and contains several brief case studies in Chapter 4. Each case study offers its own attributes in regard to the approach of software architecture that the author is addressing and when read together it allows for compressions to be made.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Identify both the similarities and the challenges that the architects faced in each of the cases.
2. Compare and contrast each architectural solution and determine which solution provided the optimal results in the first case study titled Key World in Context. Justify your answer.
3. Compare and contrast the differences in architecting systems that are specific to a particular domain versus systems that are far less domain specific.
4. Explain how developing domain-specific software affects the planning and testing phases of the software development life cycle.
5. Given the flow of process involved with compiling code, select another application which is not related to compiling or intercepting code that could borrow from either architecture of compliers presented in the third case. Justify your selection.
6. Explain how architecting systems provide a means to deliver a product that was in line with the requirements based on the information you gathered from the three (3) cases.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Describe, develop, and implement software testing strategies and plans.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in the delivery of software solutions.
· Write clearly and concisely about topics associated to software architecture techniques using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|