Your manager at work is extremely impressed with your computer skills since you took a computer course. The company is installing computers in its production facility, and she has asked you to create a brief PowerPoint presentation that shows tips for working in the new software. Specifically, she wants the layout and topics for the presentation to be organized as shown below.
- Slide 1: Include a title slide.
- Slide 2: Describe the basics of computer software and what software does.
- Slides 3–4: Describe basic functions and techniques that will be used when creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word.
- Slides 5–6: Provide what you think are the top tips for creating aesthetically pleasing PowerPoint presentations.
- Slide 7: Outline the basics of opening a blank workbook and using Formulas to work with data in Microsoft Excel.
- Slide 8: Discuss some basic features of Microsoft Access (e.g., tables, queries, forms) and how employees might utilize this software to track production.
- Slide 9: Include a reference slide.
Not all of your information will be presented on the slides. You are required to use the Notes function to add information to further explain the material on your slides. Your presentation must use at least one outside resource. Be sure to cite any sources used in the slides, and include a reference slide using proper APA formatting.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|