Directions: Identify each of the people/objects/places/terms/events below. In a short answer, explain why they are significant and how they influenced Early Western History.
- The Justinian Code
- King Alfred
- Pope Gregory I
- King Alfred
- ibn Sina
- The Council of Nicaea
- The Vulgate
- Civitas Dei
- Charles Martel
- Theoderic the Ostrogoth
- Carolingian Miniscule
- Le Chanson de Roland
- The Venerable Bede
- Hagia Sophia
Directions: Answer the three (3) of the following questions completely. This means a detailed discussion of the topic with reference to primary sources, where appropriate, to support your answer.
- Why were the Saxons and the Franks able to establish kingdoms that lasted longer than many others?
- Do you agree with the statement that Constantinople was a second Rome?
- Write a diary as if you are a monk. What is your daily life like? Describe the people and places in your environment.
- Discuss the central tenets of Islam and its early development.
- Compare Celtic and Roman Christianity.
- Why is the reign of Charlemagne generally considered to mark the end of the Dark Ages?
- How did St Augustine influence medieval Christianity?
- Outline the major divisions within Islam and its impact upon the early caliphates.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|