Theories on Love
One’s interpretation and understanding of sexuality generally vacillate during his or her lifespan. These experiences are affected by diverse factors that include biopsychosocial, economic, cultural, religious, and spiritual factors. Various theories have come into play and have helped in understanding the concept of love, intimacy, and commitment.
Using the South University Online Library, the Internet, or the course readings, research about the concept of love, intimacy, and commitment. Based on your research, complete the following tasks:
- Provide your understanding of love, commitment, and intimacy.
- Describe Sternberg’s Triangular Theory of Love.
- Describe the eight basic ways in which intimacy, passion, and commitment combine.
- Describe the geometry of love. Assess the validity that you think these above-mentioned theories hold.
- Explain the different types of love. Sit with your partner, examine Sternberg’s triangle and chalk out your own triangle. Ask your partner to do the same. Now, analyze thoroughly and look how they match or did not match. Compare the balance of your relationship with the readings provided in the textbook (if you are not in a relationship currently, you may use a previous relationship).
Justify your answers with appropriate reasoning and examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|