Choose an invention or other protectable intellectual property (“IP”) for a small or start-up business. This may be IP you are familiar with, or it may be described in a website or other source. Examples include new products, new technology, or new software.
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that addresses the following:
- Describe the invention or other type of intellectual property.
- Identify the types of intellectual property law that apply.
- In the event you intend to contract with a third party to produce your invention, what are the elements of a bilateral contract you would need to be familiar with?
- Explore how the business should protect this intellectual property.
- Analyze how you might advise the business owner to protect its future IP. The owner expects a substantive answer, not simply a recommendation to refer matters to an attorney. The majority of businesses in the United States do not have staff counsel, and no owner wants to spend money getting legal advice until they know why (i.e., after you provide an assessment). In your analysis, identify what IP principles support your recommendations.
Include a title page, introduction, headings, sub-headings, in-text citations, a conclusion, and a reference page. Use 3 to 5 references from sources other than the text, 2 to 3 of which should be peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|