Create a PowerPoint presentation to be given to your class and your instructor. The topic for this presentation will be the key items that are necessary to know about the AIU portal to be successful in class. The Virtual Campus has many exciting and important features to enhance a student’s learning experience. This includes the following:
- Live Chat
- Discussion Boards
- Individual Projects
- AIU e-mail
Your PowerPoint presentation will present each of these topics and demonstrate how each is used by students. Not only should you describe them; you should also explain when and why you might use each one of these items in the virtual classroom environment. Indicate to your schoolmates the advantages of each of these and how often they might check or use each of these features.
Include each of the following features in your presentation:
- Clip Art
- A media clip (animated graphic, movie, or sound clip)
- A transition effect (choose Slide Effect from the Transition tab)
- A fade-in effect (a sentence or object can fade into the presentation)
You can choose where you use them, but make sure to use each one at least one time.
Create your PowerPoint presentation by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Create a new PowerPoint. The following is the required format and the order of what should be presented. Use no more than 2 slides for any 1 topic.
- Step 2: Slide 1 is the cover slide and should only include your name, class, and section number.
- Step 3: Slides 2–3 will cover Announcements.
- Step 4: Slides 4–5 will cover Live Chat.
- Step 5: Slides 6–7 will cover Discussion Boards.
- Step 6: Slides 8–9 will cover the Individual Project.
- Step 7: Slides 10–11 will cover AIU e-mail.
- Step 8: The last slide is the reference slide where you will post your reference to the AIU Web site. You may list additional references as applicable. You must provide at least 1 reference. Refer to the AIU APA guide to review the proper way to reference a Web site in a presentation.
- Step 9: Save this file as your “First Name_Last Name_PowerPoint IP3.”
- Step 10: Submit this file to your Week 3 Individual Project area.
- Step 11: For more information on creating PowerPoint presentations, please visit the PowerPoint Lab.
Please submit your assignment.
This assignment will also be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|