green book movie review
1. Cite the title of the movie.
2. Provide background information and formulate the thesis in the introductory paragraph.
3. Indicate the main ideas presented in the film. Each of these main ideas should be framed into a topic sentence and developed through the use of specific details.
4. Use direct quotation of key words and phrases.
5. Use tags (“according to” or “as explained in the movie”) to remind the reader that you are summarizing the view presented rather than your own.
6. Avoid summarizing plot.
7. Report the main ideas as objectively as possible. Do not include your own reactions and responses.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|