This is a case study to help you discover connections between the appreciation of art and the workplaces and other spaces that people inhabit.
The chief executive officer (CEO) of a pharmaceuticals company wants to invest in new architecture and art for the company headquarters. You have been chosen to recommend artwork for the new location. Review the following information in preparation for your work on the project:
The vice president (VP) of human resources has asked you to develop some initial information in a report.
Answer the following questions keeping the project overview details in mind:
- What are 3 initial works, on the market, that you might suggest that the international company consider for acquisition or loan, and how much should the company budget for these works?
- What security considerations would you have to take into account?
- What are the business advantages of an art collection? How does “art appreciation” extend to the business and professional world?
For each of the 3 pieces, create a brief informational card that might also go into a brochure, explaining the following, in a condensed form:
- The subject of the work
- The biography of the artist
- The techniques and media used
- Some key interpretive, historical, or descriptive information about the piece
Be sure to address the following questions:
- How do the characteristics and style fit the organization and environment?
- Where would you recommend they be placed, and why?
- Why might employees be interested in them?
Prepare your response as a report to the VP, using Word. Include photos of the recommended pieces of art. Be sure to include citations and references as needed, although it is not necessary to format this as an APA document.
Christie’s. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.christies.com/
Sotheby’s. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions.html
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|