Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
The course project will require students to complete a Financial Analysis of an assigned publicly traded corporation.The project deliverable will be in a structured Word Document includes Excel spreadsheets.
students will be given a publicly traded company to research.Project requirements must include the following analysis:
1. One page description of the corporation:its products, markets.
2. Overall trend assessment of the companys balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows for the last three years.
3. Selected ratio and trend analysis.Ratios must include liquidity, asset management, solvency, profitability, and market value ratios.A three year ratio analysis is the minimum expectation.
4. Analysis of the companys stock price and EPS trends for the last three years.Analysis must include comparison to key market competitors.
5. Evaluation of the firms Beta in relation to a specified market index (ie: S & P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30).
6. Assessment of the firms capital structure including any significant changes in the firms capital structure over the last three to five years.
7. (Balance sheet data).
8. Assessment of the Firms cash flow and determination of the firms free cash flow over the last three years.
9. Closing summary of the firms financial health in relation to the overall economy and with its industry.
10. PROJECT DETAILS:Maximum 9 pages in length, not including a cover page ,
11. Appendices and supporting references. Paper Format:APA required
12. Supporting Financial data prepared using EXCEL Students may include additional reference materials such as financial statements
13. Students are not to copy and paste financial statements or other materials directly from the web into their analysis (Word) file.Reference page includes all references sited, APA format for references.The gradingcriteria for the project will be broken down asfollows:
14. Description of the firms market, products and financial highlights(1 page maximum) ( 5 points Maximum)
15. Financial statement assessment ( 1 page maximum)- (10 points Maximum)
16. Ratio and trend analysis prepared with supporting analysis (3 page Maximum)( 30 points Maximum)
17. Stock Price and EPS analysis (1 page Maximum) (10 points Maximum)
18. Capital Structure analysis and calculated WACC (1 page maximum)15 points Maximum)
19. Cash Flow analysis (1 page maximum) 10 points Maximum
20. Conclusion/summary of financial condition of firm 5 points Maximum
21. Excel documentation concise clear, supports narrative and requirements 5 points Maximum
This question first appeared on Write My Essay
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|