exceptional geek only juvenile deliquency
Jim, from the Phase 4 Key Assignment, has decided to stay in the 21st century. He has not been able to stay out of trouble and has broken into 2 homes and stolen the following items:
- The keys to a new car
- Five hundred dollars in cash
- An expensive watch
Again, he has come to the attention of the juvenile justice system. In this court, there are 2 opposing factors. The first factor depends upon a purely psychological view. The second factor depends upon a purely sociological view. These 2 factors will argue in court why he fits their reasoning of why he committed the crime.
- Based on instructor feedback and peer review, revise your Phase 4 Key Assignment accordingly.
- Next, add to your Key Assignment by addressing the following questions in 500750 words:
- Which psychological theory best explains Jim’s behavior? Discuss in detail, your reasons for this choice. Discuss the type of treatments Jim may receive for this particular theory.
- Which sociological theory best explains Jim’s behavior ? Discuss in detail, your reasons for this choice. Discuss the type of treatments Jim may receive for this particular theory.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|