Anthropologists are interested in framing broad hypotheses about human behavior. In order to do this, it is imperative to use examples from multiple cultures to ensure that their conclusions are not grounded in a single case.
In this assignment, you will be taking on the role of an ethnologist, using multiple ethnographic accounts to study human behavior and culture.
Do the following:
- Identify two to threAssignment 1: LASA 2: Ethnographic Comparisone societies to compare, such as an African society (for example, Ethiopian, Liberian, etc.), Indian, Chinese, Korean, or one of the many Native American groups (for example, the Cherokee, the Inuit, etc.).
- Choose one aspect of human culture discussed in the course:
- Domestic life and kinship
- Subsistence and economy
- Culture change
Using the module readings, Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, write a research paper to include the following:
- Describe the background information of each of the societies you have chosen. You need not analyze this background information, only provide details regarding these societies.
- Analyze the aspect of human culture you selected for each of the societies.
- Compare and contrast the similarities and differences between the societies in relation to the topic you chosefor example, standard of living, education, or employment opportunities.
- Summarize and address human behavior in relation to your topic and based on your examples.
- Address the realities of life for the cultures you have examined.
- Examine some of the social problems and public policy issues that become apparent.
Your paper should have a title page as well as an introduction section. This introduction section should include the societies you selected as well as the human culture aspect you will be discussing and why it is relevant to anthropology. As an anthropologist, use relevant anthropological terms in your analysis.
Support your statements with examples and scholarly references.
Write a 46-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc.
By Monday, November 28, 2016, deliver your assignment to the M5: Assignment 1 Dropbox.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|