https://myindividualtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/output-onlinepngtools-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://myindividualtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/output-onlinepngtools-300x60.png admin2023-03-22 04:11:292023-03-22 04:11:29ergonomic assessment 0
ergonomic assessment 0
Upon completion of this activity, you should be able to:
- Understand the relationship between the physical work environment and the employees morale and performance.
- Apply principles of ergonomics to design a work space which meets the needs of the employee and produces a healthy and productive environment.
- Perform an ergonomic assessment of an existing work space.
- Submit your assessment in a Word document to the drop box as instructed.
- Review the PowerPoint presentation in Lecture Notes on ergonomics.
- Do a Web search on ergonomics and review various sites to gain more insight into this topic.
- This activity is designed to give you an opportunity to apply ergonomic principles to evaluate an existing computer work station. You may evaluate your own computer work station or that of a co-worker or friend.
- Based on principles from your reading and research, assess the computer workstation and work habits of the user for ergonomic effectiveness. Consider lighting, chair, desk, position of computer and monitor, and any environmental factors. Discuss work habits, both positive and negative.
- Provide justification for your assessment and a plan of correction for improving ergonomic work status.
- Use Microsoft Word to produce a 2 to 3-page evaluation and correction plan.
This activity will be evaluated for:
- Completeness of observations
- Accuracy of assessment
- Appropriate plan of correction
Estimated Student Time for Activity: 2 hours
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|