- Topic summary and proposed outline of idea due in Module 3 (10 points)
- Draft of the paper due in Module 6 (30 points)
- Final paper due in Module 9 (60 points)
During the course, you are required to complete a formal written assignment highlighting published current economic events or issues and explain how they relate to theories learned in this course. The paper provides you an opportunity to realize, reflect, and explain the economics that exist all around us. The paper must include a graph used as an explanatory tool of the economic principle presented.
Early submissions of written assignments are always accepted, but use the links provided in the respective modules to submit your topic, draft, and final paper. Make use of the feedback you receive on your draft paper to improve your final paper before submitting it in Module 9.
Instructions for preparing this assignment are as follows:
- Each paper is to be an analysis on the recent economic events or economic reports from the supplemental resources or references. The focus of this assignment is to relate and analyze current events to basic principles of microeconomics covered in this course. It is not acceptable to just regurgitate statistics. The paper should indicate that you have a clear understanding of theory learned in class and its application/operation in the ‘outside world.’
- Use standard file format (.doc or .docx) for all deliverables (topic, draft, and final paper). Standard margins apply. Papers should contain proper documentation of the article(s) or other references used. If direct quotes are used (not contained in the article), appropriate footnotes, endnotes, or parenthetical citations must accompany the quotes. Since a part of your paper will come from published sources, Internet references, etc., there should be sufficient evidence of where the information for your paper originated. Paper length should be a few pages – short enough to qualify as a commentary but long enough to adequately address the subject. Typically, six to eight double spaced pages are sufficient. Papers are graded on quality of content, not quantity. Standard APA style rules apply and clarity is important to your grade.
- Paper grade will be broken down by the following standards:
Content 50%: reflection, explanation, implications of economic theory in practice,
Organization 20%: References, Bibliography, Works Cited, etc.,
Grammar and Spelling 10%: If you use Microsoft Word which has a spelling and grammar tool, it should be difficult to misspell a word, use the incorrect word, or incorrectly use the written English language. (This is even rarer if you reread your assignment before submitting.),
Readability 10%: ease and flow of ideas of your presentation, and
Format 10%: APA format applies. The paper should be properly set up with Title page, Thesis (or hypothesis), body (loaded with references) and a conclusion.
- Please see my attachments for requirements and checklist!
- this will be submitted to safe assign, plagarism is not an option.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|