Problem Set Week Two
Complete the problems below and submit your work in an Excel document. Be sure to show all of your work and clearly label all calculations. All statistical calculations will use theEmployee Salary Data Set.
Included in the Week Two tab of the Employee Salary Data Set are 2 one-sample t-tests comparing male and female average salaries to the overall sample mean.
- Based on our sample, how do you interpret the results and what do these results suggest about the population means for male and female salaries?
- Based on our sample results, perform a 2-sample t-test to see if the population male and female salaries could be equal to each other.
- Based on our sample results, can the male and female compas in the population be equal to each other? (Another 2-sample t-test.)
- What other information would you like to know to answer the question about salary equity between the genders? Why?
- If the salary and compa mean tests in questions 3 and 4 provide different results about male and female salary equality, which would be more appropriate to use in answering the question about salary equity? Why? What are your conclusions about equal pay at this point?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|