https://myindividualtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/output-onlinepngtools-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://myindividualtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/output-onlinepngtools-300x60.png admin2023-03-24 14:33:232023-03-24 14:33:23dominic
Dominic arrived at work and went behind the counter at the north end. As he faced out over the counter, north was to his right, south to his left. While he was standing at the north end, a customer ordered a sandwich. Dominic went through these steps:
- 3 feet to his left to pick up the bread
- 2 feet to his right to put bread on the plate
- 4 feet to his left to get mayo and pickles
- 2 feet to his left to pick up knife and spoon
- Returned to where the bread was on the plate
- Turned around and got the salami out of the refrigerator
- Put the sandwich together
- 3 feet to the left to serve the customer
- 4 feet to the left to get a soda
- Back to the customer to give him the soda
- To the south end of the counter to pick up the customer’s money
Make suggestions for a more efficient arrangement.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|