We all live in an ecosystem; a community of both living organisms and non-living elements interacting with each other. Humans have commonality with the other organisms in an ecosystem as we are composed of cells, cycle nutrients, get rid of waste and reproduce. But does the human body have similarities with an overall ecosystem?
Respond to the five topics below.
- How does energy flow through an ecosystem? What is a producer, a consumer (primary and secondary) and a decomposer?
- How is the human body similar to an ecosystem? Provide a description of two ways in which the human body is similar to an ecosystem.
- Select two of the organ systems in the human body and describe their function. What role(s) do they play in maintaining the environment of the human body?
- Humans are consumers in the ecosystem. As part of our evolution, we have developed and urbanized many parts of the world affecting the habitat of other species. Select a city or town in the United States that has become urbanized and postulate or provide a supported example of how another species have adapted to the urban environment.
- Do you think that humans should make a greater effort to protect the habitats of other species? What efforts do you recommend?
APA Format minimum 250 words in cluding references from
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|