- First, develop a set of research questions illustrating each of the following types of quantitative research studies:
- Descriptive Research Study
- Correlational Research Study
- Causal Research Study
- Next, identify the research variables embedded within each research question – specifying the independent variable(s) and the dependent variable(s). If there is not a distinction between the types of variables, indicate this and explain.
- Specify if each research variable is a discrete variable OR a continuous variable.
- Finally, specify the level of measure for each variable
- Briefly discuss why you came to the conclusions above for questions 1-4.
4-5 Pages in length
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|