https://myindividualtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/output-onlinepngtools-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://myindividualtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/output-onlinepngtools-300x60.png admin2023-03-21 02:14:442023-03-21 02:14:44daxter
Please write a comparison/contrast essay of 1000 words or more discussing the questions below. Remember to begin your paper with an engaging introduction and clear thesis statement, develop each point in the body of your paper using examples and quotes from the stories, and conclude your paper with a restatement of your thesis and closing remarks. Also, be sure to maintain your credibility by including in-text citations and a reference list correctly formatted in APA style.
- Setting: Describe the settings of both pieces and identify how the eras in which they take placewith their distinct societal attitudes and customsaffect the main characters?
- Battle Royal: Discuss the young man and his grandfather. Why do we never learn the young mans name? What do the grandfathers dying words reveal about him?
- The Birthmark: Describe the main characters: Aylmer, Georgiana and Aminadab. What is important to each?
- Point of View: In which point of view (first- or third-person) is each piece told? If the point of view in Battle Royal was changed, would it have made the story more effective, or less so?
- Battle Royal: Analyze the deeper meaning of the following: the battle royal itself, the naked blonde, and the young mans dream at the end of the story.
- The Birthmark: What does Georgianas birthmark signify, first to her and then to Aylmer? What does alchemy represent in the story?
- Themes: What are the main themes/messages of each piece? What, in other words, do you think the authors, Ralph Ellison and Nathaniel Hawthorne, are trying to communicate about life and human nature in their respective stories?
- Fear: What role does fear play in both pieces?
- Discrimination: Both stories address physical appearance, specifically ones skin, and the way people may discriminate against others because of external characteristics they deem inferior. Compare and contrast how discrimination and prejudice are presented in Battle Royal and The Birthmark.
- Final Thoughts: Author Tim OBrien wrote, “That’s what fiction is for. It’s for getting at the truth when the truth isn’t sufficient for the truth.” Talk about how literature might give us truer insights into the human experience by appealing to our senses, emotions and empathy. Describe a situation in which you or someone you know may have been discriminated against because of appearance, gender, race or another attribute. What did the experience teach you
2ND ASSIGNMENT WE Talked about.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|