https://myindividualtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/output-onlinepngtools-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://myindividualtutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/output-onlinepngtools-300x60.png admin2023-03-22 10:11:262023-03-22 10:11:26criminalistics 2 8041299 2
criminalistics 2 8041299 2
The reconstruction of a crime scene is an effort between law enforcement, forensic specialists and experts, medical personnel, and criminalists. However, there are limitations and cautions that need to be considered.
- In 5 paragraphs and no more then 25% plaigiarism, address the following:
- In your own words, what is the purpose of crime scene reconstruction? Explain.
- Who do think should be responsible for reconstructing the crime scene? Explain.
- When do you think it is plausible to reconstruct the crime scene? Explain.
- What do you think are the 2 most important elements in crime scene reconstruction? Explain why.
- What challenges exist regarding the use of crime scene reconstruction as evidence in court? Explain.
- What might be done to ensure that these challenges are avoided?
- What legal issues do you think are most significant regarding crime scene reconstruction? Explain.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|