Create your home page with Dreamweaver. You may modify an existing template if you wish. I like the ones here because they are simple.
- Plan for a navigation area at the top, but it doesn’t have to be implemented yet. That will be added later if you don’t have it.
- You don’t need a complete page with graphics, but your home page should make it clear what your website is about.
- Plan for components as shown in your book. Don’t do just a single area of text. Use tables to create sections of material. (20 points)
- Name your home page like this: home.html. Do NOT name it index.html. Points will be counted off, and you will be required to correct this. (10 points)
- Make and use a separate CSS file to direct your colors and fonts. This should go into a CSS folder. If your style doesn’t show, it is because your reference to the location of your CSS file is wrong. (20 points)
- It is fine if you slightly change what is in your project plan, but your wireframe from your project plan should be a reference. (15 points)
- You need a title area (10 points) and at least two paragraphs of text (20 points).
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|