- So, we have discussed/practiced brainstorming and narrowing our topics for our informative presentations (by reading/studying Chapters 11 & 12). Now let’s combine these skills with research skills! Below you will identify your chosen presentation topic and demonstrate that your topic is well narrowed, can be well sourced, and that you are well informed, committed and passionate about the topic!
Post the following items to this assignment:
- Identify your narrowed topic
- Write a specific purpose statement
- Write a working thesis statement
- Provide 5 potential sources (scholarly, peer reviewed, pertinent) for your presentation
**Keep in mind you want to choose a topic that you care about/are connected to and one that you can make relevant to your audience (our class). If you are not sure how your classmates will respond to a particular topic or what they know about a topic, then ask us using the provided discussion forum. In the past I have had students share presentations that do not relate to our audience and this essentially wastes the time of the class and makes the time the student put into his/her presentation seem irrelevant. For example, one student gave a persuasive presentation on why the audience need to buy a cell phone; at the end of the presentation, I asked the class, “who has a cell phone?” Everyone in the class raised their hand; the presentation did not target the audience. If the student had engaged in a bit of audience analysis then she would have known that she needed to persuade the audience to take some other action (like purchase a certain type of cell phone, or cell provider, or certain app, etc.). So, beware that your presentation does.
please make sure to do a research simple and easy im international student i only need simple to understand not much of effort plus good quality.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|