Create an application that manipulates a billboard sign. Use the following guidelines:
- The program must include a Billboard class (separate from the main program class) that is capable of storing the text to display.
- The class must include data fields
- The Billboard class must include methods to manipulate the text (get, set, reverse, replace substring) as well as the capability to check the text (eg. test if the text is empty).
- The Billboard includes a list of predefined messages that can be set as the message in the billboard.
- The set method allows user to select a predefined message. Also, user can create his message
- Add one extra method that can be used for the Billboard
- The main program must create an object of Billboard class.
- The main program must include a menu to allow a user to select a function of the Billboard object.
- The application must exit upon user request.
For this project, do the following:
- Create an application that manipulates a billboard sign based on the above guidelines.
- Use comments in your code to demonstrate your understanding of each statement.
- Make sure the program runs correctly before submission.
- Zip all the files in your project to a file named yourname_Unit 4 IP
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|