The occurrence of large-scale international terrorism in the U.S. revealed weaknesses in our policies and procedures, in regard to the elements needed to combat such events. Many state-level changes, like new programs, sprang up in an effort to alleviate or eliminate the weaknesses identified by this experience. Last week, we investigated the changes that terrorism brought to the federal government. This week we are examining the changes to state law enforcement.
As the captain of your local police municipality, the next step in your terrorism training and education for the chief is to address the impacts of terrorism on state law enforcement.
For your initial discussion post:
- Describe the failures in communication and cooperation between federal and non-federal law enforcement that allowed terrorist attacks to occur.
- Summarize two key goals for both the fusion centers and joint terrorism task forces.
- Determine how fusion centers and joint terrorism task forces overcome failures in communication and cooperation.
- Identify two resources that state law enforcement agencies contribute toward preventing or responding to terrorism.
- Describe an example of each of the ways resources that state law enforcement agencies contribute can be, or have been, used to successfully combat terrorism.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|