You have met with your client and colleagues about last weeks marketing plan draft. Based on the feedback from your colleagues and others, you are now ready to pull the completed final plan together.
Part 1 (500700 words)
Based on feedback from your peers in the Week 4 discussion thread and comments on your Individual Project, make any final revisions to the following sections:
- Company overview:Add the information from your Week 1 Individual Project that describes your company (50100 words).
- Competition:Add the information from you Week 1 Individual Project about the top competitor of your brand (50100 words).
- Research and the marketing strategy:Add the information from your Week 2 Discussion Board about the importance of research and marketing strategy for the brand. Add information from the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis in this section (50100 words).
- The marketing mix objectives:Add the information from your Week 1 Individual Project with the objectives of the marketing mix for your brand: product, price, place, and promotion (50100 words).
- Product positioning strategy:Add the positioning strategy for your product that is designed to change the perception of the current product by the targeted customer group from your Week 2 Individual Project (50100 words).
- Customer profile:Include the details related to your customers demographics and psychographics and the two segments that you created from your Week 3 Discussion Board and Individual Project assignments (50100 words).
- Marketing communications:Write a section that explains an advertising or messaging concept to help tell customers about the brand. Think about a television commercial, radio spot, print or banner advertisement, or a social media message (50100 words).
- Distribution of the product: Explain 1 place to sell your product (2550 words).
Part 2 (300400 words)
Add the following 2 sections:
- Executive summary:Write 100150 words highlighting key points about the plan. It should act as an abstract that explains the current marketplace and customer market to management. It should outline major sections of the plan.
- Global opportunities:Select 1 country where the product could be successful. Explain how your product could be expanded into the global marketplace by writing a narrative of 200300 words that justifies the following:
- The countrys current marketplace and competitive environment
- The countrys economic situation
- 1 cultural value that matches your home countrys product values
- 2 demographic characteristics of your proposed target market
- The recommendation for expanding into the selected global market, or a general statement that outlines the conducted research
Your final marketing plan should include all of the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- Company Overview
- Research and Marketing Strategy
- The Marketing Mix
- Product Positioning Strategy
- Customer Profile
- Marketing Communications
- Distribution of the Product
- Global Opportunities
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|