Imagine you have been hired to develop an advertising campaign for a brand you are familiar with. Identify a niche that is not being served by this brand. Construct both an advertising campaign and a theme for this niche.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Prepare an overview of the product, its brand category, and the niche that it is intended to fill.
- Evaluate the unfilled product niche, focusing on the demands of a specific market segment(s). Analyze the likely market segment(s) and its expectations for the fictional brand.
- Design a brand image for the campaign that fits the market niche on which the brand is focused. Develop a campaign theme to communicate that image to the target market.
- Outline a sample advertisement in which you illustrate both the campaign theme and
- Go https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different from other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine common buyer behaviors and how they influence marketing programs.
- Appraise how promotion opportunities are analyzed.
- Analyze the advertising tools available to determine which ones to use for a specific situation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing communications using proper writing mechanics.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|